All the cladding and eaves. Not the insulation, although that also had to be removed in a similar fashion as they weren't quite sure what it was. We later found a bill that confirmed it was just normal, non toxic fibre fill.
So the next step is to get rid of it safely.
Just a hint of the work done -
View from laundry through to bathroom - all walls here were asbestos and completely removed -
Matt's room - easiest way to get to wall insulation is to rip out the walls... (even my beautifully painted purple wall)
Meaghan's room - Sonic hedgehog survives for now -
Outside upstairs - more asbestos - fairly breezy -
Ducts and bags of insulation -
and the backyard - too late to turn back now-